Discover the new way to work. Let's start..
"I liked the idea of getting consistent work based on my availability and skills. Freedom to work comes with commitment and responsibility and you enjoy more when you work without office politics. Moreover, your deliverables are first internally tested by FMT QA team and the process is so seamless that it is fun working."
Skills that FMT is currently looking for
Certified SiteCore CMS developers with 4 plus years of experience. Location anywhere ..
E-Commerce architect to provide consultancy for migration of older technology stack to emerging technologies - Remote - Anywhere
Ruby on Rails developers with 5 plus years of experience for USA
ReactJS developers with 3 plus years of experience - Singapore
DevOps Engineer with 8 plus years of experience for Melbourne, Australia
Time Zone Overlap
East Coast of the United States - Four to Five Hours in first half
West Coast of the United States - Three Hours in first half
Australia - Four to Five hours
New Zealand - Three to Four hours
Singapore and Hong Kong - All business hours
UK, Ireland, France, Germany and rest of EU - All business hours
Who are our Techies
- FMT Techies are experienced IT professionals, engineers, programmers, developers and coders from across the globe. 98% of them have university degrees in engineering and sciences.
- Most of them have worked in large technology companies and now they simply prefer the flexibility and efficient working models to maintain work life balance.
- FMT techies specialise in the technologies they prefer and work on the projects of their interest. They value the difference it makes as compared to being assigned projects from a corporate roster.
- Project management team guides them about service level agreements with employers and works with them to meet and exceed expectations.
- All techies are rated internally by Project managers and customer feedback has significant weightage in this process.
- FMT techies get paid online at every pre-defined and mutually agreed milestones.
Techies - How does it work
- Techies register and share their profile and credentials along with the details of their expertise and projects they have worked on.
- The anonymized profile is listed in FMT database and a FMT ID is assigned.
- No names, photographs or personal details are shared on website or any other public platform.
- FMT PMs share matching opportunities and projects with the Techie pool based on their expertise and experience.
- Techies express interest and confirm availability
- FMT PM manages the selection and onboarding process with the employer. Techie credentials are shared with the employer with explicit approval of the Techie and under NDA only.
- Engagement SLAs and milestones are defined and agreed.
- FMT PM initiates project via AGILE project management tools, project plan is signed off.
- Techie/s and customers define tasks, pre-estimate them along with the delivery dates.
- FMT PM keeps track and manages dashboard on daily basis.
- Techies deliver completed tasks to FMT QA.
- FMT QA accepts/rejects tasks based on his/her test report, review is shared with the employer.
- Once a project milestone is reached successfully, Techie/s get paid online.
- At FMT, we celebrate individual excellence. We believe that each individual has enormous potential which is best realized when the person has an opportunity to take responsibility for his or her own actions. FMT strives to be the medium that delivers the freedom to realize your dreams.
- ‘Managed Project Delivery’ model from FMT allows Techies flexibility with requisite structure and certainty to maximize their efficiency.
- Large international customer pool allows Techies access to diverse assignments. Work with eclectic teams, benefit from global outlook and learn best practices.
- All commercial discussions and agreements are managed by FMT so Techies can focus on their work. You do not have to spend time looking for work.
- Project management, QA support, and active feedback mechanism allow Techies to remain at the cutting edge of their domains.
- Earn significantly more than regular full-time positions with mainstream IT services companies. Make your mark, work with the people you like.
- Work your own hours, avoid commuting and be your own boss. Define and manage your career goals by choosing assignments in areas you wish to focus on.
- Online regular payments, linked to pre-agreed deliverables and milestones. FMT absorbs customer default risks.
- Opportunity to join FMT Project Management team for accomplished professionals.